Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Daddy Lion

Good evening. I have been meaning to write this blogpost for well over a week now and haven't found the time until tonight and am writing this as I am half asleep. I have been shattered this week and spending 2 1/2 hours after school outside at the school summer fete aggravating my sciatica didn't help either. I really need to go back to the docs to get it sorted, but I never have time to get there!

Anyway for my inspiration post for Whimsy Stamps this week, I used the adorable Daddy lion which was a freebie not so long ago for Father's Day. I needed a male themed thank you card and thought this image would be perfect! I also combined it with an older rubber set called Thank You Tabs 1 which has such a great range of thank you phrases!


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Daddy Lion (Freebie) & Thank You Tabs 1 both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Hello Honey (Retired),, Whisper White & Soft Suede all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Animal Papers (Freebies) & Green Envy both from Whimsy Stamps

Inks: Hello Honey (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Baker's Twine from Waltzing Mouse Stamps (RIP)

Copics Used:
Mane & Tail Fur - YR27, E99, E35
Daddy Lion's Fur - E34, E33, E35
Cubs' Fur - YR21, E33, YR23, YR24, YR27, E34, E35
Noses - W7, W8, W9
Grass - G14, YG23, YG05, YG01, YR23, YG99
Sky - BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT this week. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, really lovely card and thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured, thank you for sharing with us at Colour Crazy, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great colouring
    Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
    BożenA DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...